gift ideas

While I have been looking at items for various swaps that I am participating in this year, I have run across a few items that I wouldn't mind having myself. I thought I would share some items with you all incase they inspire you for gifting others in this advent season.

First up is this ring. Now, I am not really much of a jewelry girl. If I walk out the door with some jewelry on, it's usually for a special occasion or because the mood struck me just right. However, I like these rings in that they can be personalized. One with my name, or love or some other special word would just be fantastic. Plus, most of the rings that I find online are not available in my size thanks to my large, 9.5 size ring finger. This simple ring is--yay! Available at Monkeys Always Look on Etsy.
Then there's this cute little hat! I'm a sucker for things with ears on them and this is great. Hehe. I think I'd like it in a color other than beige-brown, but it is otherwise adorable. Available at The Seam Designs at Etsy.
Found this new, vegan nail polish brand, rainbow honey. I found them through my subscription to the Beauty Box at Vegan Cuts (also a great gift idea, folks!) and immediately loved them. I would love any of their nail polish colors, honestly. They are free of the Big 3: formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate and not tested on animals. Perfect!


Marimo! I have been fascinated by these things since I first saw them. I love unique containers and plants and this combines them into one fascinating sea plant! They survive on tap water and since they actually live in water, I cannot kill it by watering it too much (believe me, I've done this)! A few shops sell them on Etsy, but I found this one at PinkSerissa.

Glass terrariums! I love the clean lines and geometric shape of this particular terrarium. As someone who is pretty adept at killing houseplants, I like air plants because they're typically pretty hard to kill (unless left in the cold). This terrarium is available at Jechory Glass Designs on Etsy.

Those are the ones that I wanted to share for now. Have you run across anything really great that you're tempted to keep for yourself this season?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Recent Posts